30.8.02




Dupla Felicidade X 2

Enquanto ainda estava aqui no Rio, o Tom (Moore) começou a traduzir textos do Papai, que postou no Mostly Music, blog que ele e a Laura mantém juntos. Resultado: esses textos, como a Meg (quem mais?) acabou de descobrir, já estão circulando pela blogosfera:

How I learned Portuguese. I've been reading with enormous pleasure the said book by linguist, translator and eminent Hungarian culture mensch Paulo Rónai. Call it double happiness: I've found translations into English of three of his crônicas: How I Learned Portuguese, The Languages I Didn't Learn and Intimate Portrait of a Language. They are delectable must-reads. Tom Moore translated the pieces and they were posted in the blog he maintains with Laura Rónai, whom I believe is related to both Paulo Rónai and Cora Rónai.

Great stuff for the budding linguist, for Mark Griffith and for anyone with a love of languages

Nenhum comentário: